Recent Publications by Vladimir Rovenski
2. Geometry of Curves and Surfaces with MAPLE, 2000, 310
3. Analytical Methods in Anisotropic Elasticity with Symbolic Computational Tools,
2005, 451 pp.,
4. Editorial assistance and translation (from Russian) of the textbook by V.A.Toponogov “Differential Geometry of Curves and
Surfaces: A Concise Guide”.
1. On the role of partial Ricci curvature in Geometry of Submanifolds and foliations. Ann. Polonici Math., v. LXVIII.1, 1998, 61–82.
2. Partial Ricci curvature of a submanifold in a cylinder or cone of Euclidean space. Siberian Math. Journal, 1998, issue 6, 1382–1390.
3. Analysis of Anisotropic Beams – An Analytic Approach, Journal of Applied Mechanics, vol. 68(4), 2001, 674–678 (with O. Rand)
4. Positiveness of mixed curvature and dimension of foliation. Zesz. Nauk. Uniw. Jagiell., Univ. Iagell. Acta Math. 1245(38), 67–88 (2000).
5. Non-Homogeneous Uncoupled Beam Under Tip Loads. Science and Engineering of Composite Materials, 12 (4), 2005, 229–240. (with O. Rand, M. Kazar and M. Grebshtein)
6. Non-Homogeneous Uncoupled Beam Under Axially Distributed Loads. Science and Engineering of Composite Materials, 12 (4), 2005, 241–250. (with O. Rand, M. Kazar and M. Grebshtein)
7. Level Based Formulation for Beams of Generic Anisotropy. International Journal of Solids and Structures, 13 (1), 2006, 37–54. (with O. Rand)
8. Kelvin-Helmholtz Instability Model for Supersonic Viscid Jet. International J. Pure & Applied Mathematics, 24 (1), 2005, 537–551. (with Gaissinski I.M.)
9. Conformal nullity of isotropic submanifolds. Annales Polonici Mathematici. v. 86.1, 2005, 47–57.
11. About topology of saddle submanifolds. Journal of Differential Geometry and Its Applications, 25(2) 2007, 220–223 (with A. Borisenko).
12. On (k;ε)-saddle submanifolds of Riemannian manifolds. Geometry and Dedicata, 121, 187–203 , 2006.
Submanifolds of non-positive extrinsic q-th scalar curvature.
14. Integral fomulae on foliated symmetric spaces.
Math. Annalen. Submitted, 2006, 21
pp. (with P. Walczak)
1. Analytical Approach to Composite Beam Analysis, Proceedings of 23rd Congress of the International Council of the Aeronautical Sciences (ICAS), Toronto, Canada, September 8–13, 2002 (with O. Rand)
2. Non-Homogeneous Composite Beams Under Tip Loading, Proceedings of the American Helicopter Society 59th Annual Forum, Arizona, 6–8 May, 2003 (with O. Rand)
Non-Homogeneous Composite Beams,
Proceedings of 24th Congress of the International Council of the
Aeronautical Sciences (ICAS),
On topology of saddle submanifolds. International Conference
‘’Differential Geometry and Applications’’, 29 Aug. –
5. Spatial Instability of Supersonic Viscid Jet. Proc. Conf. Complex Analysis & Dynamical Systems, III. Submitted, 2006, 24 pp. (with Gaissinski I.M.)
On topology of saddle submanifolds. (To memory of Professor V. Toponogov), p. 15. The Annual Meeting of the
Beam Analysis with Symbolic Computational Tools. Proc. 2nd Int.
Conference of Applied Mathematics, 12–17 Aug. 2005,
topology of saddle submanifolds. Int. Conf.
‘’Diff. Geometry and Applications’’, 29 Aug.–2 Sept. 2005,
Kelvin-Helmholtz Instability Model for Supersonic Viscid Jet.
Third Int. Conf. on Complex Analysis & Dynamical Systems,
5. Integral fomulae on foliated symmetric spaces (with P. Walczak, Poland), The Annual Meeting of the Israel Mathematical Union, 25–26 May 2006, Neve Ilan.