Department of Mathematics, University of Haifa, 3498838 Haifa, Israel
Office: Education and Sciences Building 623
Phone: +972 (0)4 8240353
We invite applications for a postdoctoral position in the Department of Mathematics at the University of Haifa, within a research project on Analytic Number Theory and Spectral Theory.
1. N. Yesha. Eigenfunction statistics for a point scatterer on a three-dimensional torus. Ann. Henri Poincaré 14 (2013), no. 7, 1801–1836.
2. N. Yesha. Quantum ergodicity for a point scatterer on the three-dimensional torus. Ann. Henri Poincaré 16 (2015), no. 1, 1–14.
3. S. Lester and N. Yesha. On the distribution of the divisor function and Hecke eigenvalues. Israel J. Math. 212 (2016), no. 1, 443–472.
4. Z. Rudnick, I. Wigman and N. Yesha. Nodal intersections for random waves on the 3-dimensional torus. Ann. Inst. Fourier (Grenoble) 66 (2016), no. 6, 2455–2484.
5. N. Yesha. Uniform distribution of eigenstates on a torus with two point scatterers. J. Spectr. Theory 8 (2018), 1509–1527.
6. J. Marklof and N. Yesha. Pair correlation for quadratic polynomials mod 1. Compositio Mathematica 154 (2018), 960–983.
7. I. Wigman and N. Yesha. Central limit theorem for Planck-scale mass distribution of toral Laplace eigenfunctions. Mathematika 65 (2019), no. 3, 643–676.
8. N. Yesha. Small scale equidistribution for a point scatterer on the torus. Comm. Math. Phys. 377 (2020), no. 1, 199–224.
9. P. Kurlberg, I. Wigman and N. Yesha. The defect of toral Laplace eigenfunctions and Arithmetic Random Waves. Preprint.
11. Z. Rudnick, I. Wigman and N. Yesha. Differences between Robin and Neumann eigenvalues. Preprint.
12. C. Aistleitner, S. Baker, N. Technau and N. Yesha. Gap statistics and higher correlations for geometric progressions modulo one. Preprint.
Number Theory (1st term).
Partial Differential Equations (2nd term).